21/04/2024

Clay Hunt "Part One" (1981) -Smooth Soul-



Label : Polydor Records


États-Unis Side One

01 - Keep Me On Fire (Ric Wyatt Jr. & Larry McIntosh)
02 - Midnight Plane (Ric Wyatt Jr. & Kris Young)
03 - I Know Something We Can Do Together (Ric Wyatt Jr., Larry McIntosh & Kris Young)
04 - (I'm Claimin') Finders Keepers (Dino Fekaris & Freddie Perren)

Side Two

01 - You Turned My Head Around (Dino Fekaris & Freddie Perren)
02 - Love Hoppin' (Dino Fekaris & Freddie Perren)
03 - I've Been Loving You Too Long (Otis Redding & Jerry Butler)
04 - Distance (Keni St. Lewis & Freddie Perren)


Keyboards : Ric Wyatt Jr., Pete Robinson, Freddie Perren, Michael Stanton, Ernest Straughter
Bass : Eddie Watkins, Robert Russell
Drums : James Gadson, Nathaniel Neblett, James Allen
Guitars : Bob Bowles, John Rowen, Anthony Drake, Charles Fearing, Louis Russell, James Allen, David Goldstein (Acoustic Guitar Solo on "Midnight Plane")
Percussion Instruments : Freddie Perren
Synthesizer : Freddie Perren, Ric Wyatt Jr.
Horns :
Jerry Hey : Trumpet
Gary Herbig : Woodwinds
Bill Reichenbach & Alan Kaplan : Trombones
French Horns : Vincent Deros, David Allen Duke & Arthur N. Maebe
Harp : Katie Kirkpatrick

Musician's Contractor : Benjamin Barrett

All Rhythm Arrangements by Freddie Perren except "Keep Me On Fire" & "I Know Something We Can Do Together" by Ric Wyatt Jr. & "Midnight Plane" by Ric Wyatt Jr. & Freddie Perren
String & Horn Arrangements : "Keep Me On Fire" & "I Know Something We Can Do Together" by Ric Wyatt Jr. (Orchestrated by Sam Brown III)
"Midnight Plane", "(I'm Claimin') Finders Keepers", "You Turned My Head Around" & "Love Hoppin'" by Wade Marcus
"I've Been Loving You Too Long" & "Distance" by Pete Robinson
Background vocals
Maxine, Julia, Luther & Oren Waters on "Love Hoppin'", "I've Been Loving You Too Long", "You Turned My Head Around"
Maxine Willard Waters, Julia Tillman Waters & Stephanie Spruill on "Distance", "(I'm Claimin') Finders Keepers"
Ric Wyatt Jr. on "I Know Something We Can Do Together" & "Midnight Plane"
Clay Hunt, Puzzle People, Freddie Perren, Ric Wyatt Jr. & Larry McIntosh on "Keep Me On Fire"

Recording Engineer : Pete Bishop, Ed Biggs
Remix Engineer : Pete Bishop
Technical Engineer : James Goforth
TNT Production Coordinator : Diane Martin
Recorded & Remixed at The Mom & Pops Company Store Studios A&E, Studio City, California
Quality Control & Mastering Supervision : Ed Biggs
Mastered at Crystal Studios
Mastering Engineer : Jeff Sanders