10/03/2020

Maysa "A Woman In Love" (2010) -Contemporary R&B / Smooth Soul"



Label : Shanachie Ent. Corp.


États-Unis 01 - Am I Wrong (For Lovin' You?) (Chris Davis & Maysa Leak)
02 - Love Theory (Chris Davis, Maysa Leak & Will Downing)
03 - 'Round Midnight (Bernie Hanighen, Cootie Williams & Thelonious Monk)
04 - Spend Some Time (Chris Davis & Maysa Leak)
05 - What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life? (Alan & Marilyn Bergman, Michel Legrand)
06 - A Woman In Love (Chris Davis & Maysa Leak)
07 - The Lady In My Life (Rod Temperton)
08 - Willow Weep For Me (Ann Ronell)
09 - Honey Bee (John Jones)
10 - I Put A Spell On You (Jalacy Hawkins)
11 - When I Fall In Love (Edward Heyman & Victor Young)


All Songs Produced by Chris 'Big Dog' Davis except "Spend Some Time", "Am I Wrong (For Lovin' You?)" Produced by Chris 'Big Dog' Davis & Maysa Leak, "Honey Bee" Produced by Chris 'Big Dog' Davis & John Jones
Executive Producer : Danny Weiss
Recorded at CDS Studios, Waterbury, CT ; Bass Hit Studios, NYC & Night Flyte Studios, Ft. Washington MD
Mastered by Davy D
Mixed & Engineered by Chris 'Big Dog' Davis, Davy D & Treasure 'Big Trez' Iwuoha

Musicians :
Chris 'Big Dog' Davis : All Instruments on "Spend Some Time", "A Woman In Love", "Honey Bee", "Love Theory", "When I Fall In Love", Keys on "'Round Midnight", "The Lady In My Life", "Willow Weep For Me", "What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life?", "I Put A Spell On You", Keys & Guitar on "Am I Wrong (For Lovin' You?)", Arrangement on "'Round Midnight", "What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life?", "I Put A Spell On You"
John Jones : Vibes on "Honey Bee"
Wayne Bruce : Guitar on "'Round Midnight", "The Lady In My Life"
Kim Waters : Saxophone on "What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life?", Saxophone Solo on "I Put A Spell On You"
Mike Rodriguez : Trumpet on "'Round Midnight", Trumpet Solo on "Willow Weep For Me"
Carl Carter : Bass on "'Round Midnight", "The Lady In My Life", "Willow Weep For Me", "What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life?", "I Put A Spell On You", "Am I Wrong (For Lovin' You?)"
Dexter Pettyway : Drums on "'Round Midnight", "The Lady In My Life", "Willow Weep For Me", "What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life?", "I Put A Spell On You"
Steve Williams : Drums on "Am I Wrong (For Lovin' You?)"
Maysa Leak : Lead & Background vocals, Arrangements on "The Lady In My Life"
Maysa Leak & Will Downing : Lead & Background vocals on "Love Theory"