31/03/2020

Bryan Duncan "The Last Time I Was Here" (1998) -CCM-



 Label : Word Records /  Epic Records


États-Unis 01 - Yes I Will (Bryan Duncan & Chuck Barth)
02 - Strollin' On The Water (Bryan Duncan & John Andrew Schreiner)
03 - I Still Love You - Simple As That (Bryan Duncan & John Andrew Schreiner)
04 - God Knows (Bryan Duncan & Chuck Barth)
05 - Once I've Arrived (Bryan Duncan & Chuck Barth)
06 - The Last Time I Was Here (Bryan Duncan & John Andrew Schreiner)
07 - This Love Is What I Get (Bryan Duncan & John Andrew Schreiner)
08 - Sometimes In The Dark (Bryan Duncan & Chuck Barth)
09 - The Preachin' Is Easy (Bryan Duncan & John Andrew Schreiner)
10 - Glad Morning (Bryan Duncan & John Andrew Schreiner)
11 - Caribbean Dream


Produced by Dan Garcia & Bryan Duncan
Associate Producer : John Andrew Schreiner & Chuck Barth
Executive Producer : Dan Posthuma

Players :
John Andrew Schreiner : Keyboards & Programming on "Strollin' On The Water", "I Still Love You - Simple As That", "The Last Time I Was Here", "This Love Is What I Get", "The Prachin' Is Easy" & "Glad Morning"
Chuck Barth : Keyboards & Programming on "Yes I Will", "God Knows", "Once I've Arrived", "Sometimes In The Dark", "Caribbean Dream", Drums & Bass on "Caribbean Dream" & "Once I've Arrived", Drums on "Yes I Will" & "Sometimes In The Dark"
Bryan Duncan : Additional Keyboards on "Strollin' On The Water", "Once I've Arrived", "Glad Morning", "This Love Is What I Get" & "The Preachin' Is Easy", BGV's on All Songs
Jimmy Johnson : Bass Guitar on "Strollin' On The Water", "The Last Time I Was Here", "Glad Mornin" & "Once I've Arrived"
Tim Pierce : Guitar on "Caribbean Dream" & "Once I've Arrived"
Bob Hartry : Guitar on "This Love Is What I Get"
Randy Mitchell : Guitar on "Strollin' On The Water", "The Preachin' Is Easy" & "Glad Morning"
Billy Savage : Bass on "Sometimes In The Dark" & "Yes I Will"
Chuck Findley : Muted Trumpet Solo on "Caribbean Dream", Trumpet on "God Knows"
Brian Scanlon : Tenor Sax & Clarinet Solo on "God Knows"
Tom Peterson : Bari Sax on "God Knows"
Linda McCrary : BGV's on "Caribbean Dream" & "God Knows"
Ricky Nelson : BGV's on "Caribbean Dream" & "God Knows"

Recorded & Mixed by
Dan Garcia
Track Production : John Andrew Schreiner on "Strollin' On The Water", "I Still Love You - Simple As That", "The Last Time I Was Here", "This Love Is What I Get", "The Prachin' Is Easy" & "Glad Morning" ; Chuck Barth on "Yes I Will", "God Knows", "Once I've Arrived", "Sometimes In The Dark", "Caribbean Dream"
Recorded at Barth Studio (Westlake Village, CA) ; Jasmine Sound (Laguna Beach, CA)
Vocals Recorded at The Phone Booth (San Dimas, CA)
Additional Recording at Terra Nova (Pasadena, CA)
Pro Tools Consultants : Brent Chun & Koji Egawa
Tech Support : Mike Wambsgans
Mixed at Terra Nova (Pasadena, CA)
Mastered by Gavin Lurssen at The Mastering Lab (Los Angeles, CA)