15/03/2020

Butler "Butler" (1981) -AOR / Melodic Rock-



Label : Vertigo Records


Canada Side 1

01 - Down And Out (Paul Butler)
02 - Without Me (Paul Butler)
03 - The Prisoner (Paul Butler)
04 - Media Man (Paul Butler)
05 - All Caught Up (Paul Butler)
06 - Now (Paul Butler)

Side 2

01 - Just Say No (Paul Butler)
02 - Welcome In My World (Paul Butler)
03 - I'm Alive (Paul Butler)
04 - Into My Life (Paul Butler)
05 - I Can't Hide It (Paul Butler)
06 - Endgame (Paul Butler)


Produced by Cliff Davies & Ric Browde for Next City Corp., N.Y., N.Y.
Executive Producer : Lew Futterman
All Music & Lyrics Written & Arranged by Paul Butler

Paul Buttler : Guitars, Vocals
Peter Fredette : Bass, Lead vocals
Steve Hollingworth : Drums, Percussion
Derek O'Neill : Touring Guitarist

All Keyboards - John Pindlay
Bass Guitar on "Endgame", "All Caught Up", "Into My Life" - Dave Kisniney
Drums 'The Kid' - also Drums on "I Can't Hide It"
Back Up Vocals Band Plus Dave, Cliff, Russ, Valerie & Cheryl
Steve - Vocals, Chorus on "The Prisoner", "Just Say No" & "Welcome In My World"

Recorded at A2 Studios Ann Arbor, Mich., 
Engineers : Al & Dee Hurschman
Also C.B.S. Studios, N.Y., N.Y.
Engineer : Tim Geelan
Mastered at C.B.S., N.Y. by Ray Janoe
Mixed at C.B.S. & Ann Arbor