27/04/2023

Phil Keaggy & Friends "Acoustic Cafe" (2007) -Pop Rock-



Label : Green Hill Productions


États-Unis 01 - Here Comes The Sun (George Harrison)
02 - If Not For You (Bob Dylan)
03 - Make You Feel My Love (Bob Dylan)
04 - Songbird (Christine McVie)
05 - Something In The Way She Moves (James Taylor)
06 - God Only Knows (Tony Asher & Brian Wilson)
07 - In My Life (John Lennon & Paul McCartney)
08 - All I Have To Do Is Dream (Boudleaux Bryant)
09 - Here There Everywhere (John Lennon & Paul McCartney)
10 - She's Got A Way (Billy Joel)
11 - You Have My Heart (Phil Keaggy & Geri Bobeck)
12 - Time After Time (Robert Hyman & Cynthia Lauper)


Produced, Recorded & Mixed by Phil Keaggy at Kegworth Studio
Executive Producer : Tod Ellsworth

Musicians :
Phil Keaggy : Vocals, Guitars, Bass, Percussion
Randy Stonehill : Acoustic Guitar on "In My Life"
Gene Miller : Acoustic Guitar on "Something In The Way She Moves"
Jeremy Casella : Acoustic Guitar on "All I Have To Do Is Dream"
Tod Ellsworth : Acoustic Bass on "If Not For You" & "All I Have To Do Is Dream"
Kyle Jones : Tabla on "Time After Time"
Mark Gersmehl : Loops & Keys on "Something In The Way She Moves"

Vocals for "Songbird" Recorded at Tjroxaudio by Mark Maier
Additional Mixing by Tod Ellsworth
Mastered by Richard Dodd