19/04/2023

Eddie And The Tide "I Do It For You" (1984) -AOR-



Label : Spin Records


États-Unis Side One

01 - Room In Your Heart (Steve Rice)
02 - One In A Million (Steve Rice)
03 - Cold World (Steve Rice)
04 - I Do It For You (Steve Rice) 
05 - Till I Can't Run No More (Steve Rice)

Side Two

01 - Running Wild, Running Free* (Steve Rice)
02 - Make Every Second Count (Steve Rice)
03 - Maybe I'll Get Lucky* (Steve Rice)
04 - Nightdrive (Steve Rice)
05 - (I'm A Little Bit) Nervous* (Steve Rice)


Produced by Bobby Corona
Engineered Richie Corsello
Production Co-ordination by Lee Houskeeper
Recorded & Mixed at Fantasy Studios, Berkeley
Second Engineer : Dave Luke
Basic Tracks Recorded at Fane Productions, Santa Cruz, CA
Co-Produced by Richie Corsello*
All Arrangements by Eddie & The Tide

Eddie & The Tide is :
Steve Rice : Rhythm Guitar & Lead Guitar
Johnny Perri : Lead Guitar & Background vocals
Cazz McCaslin : Keyboards
Georg Diebold Bass
Scott Mason Drums & Background vocals