26/03/2022

Paul Janz "Presence - A Collection Of Hit Singles" (1992) -High Tech AOR-



Label : A&M Records


Canada 01 - Every Little Tear* (Paul Janz)
02 - This Love Is Forever° (Paul Janz)
03 - Close My Eyes*** (Paul Janz & Elizabeth B. Janz)
04 - Stand* (Paul Janz)
05 - I Won't Cry** (Paul Janz)
06 - Send Me A Miracle** (Paul Janz & Elizabeth B. Janz)
07 - Rocket To My Heart* (Paul Janz)
08 - Go To Pieces*** (Paul Janz)
09 - Hold Me Tender* (Paul Janz)
10 - Believe In Me** (Paul Janz)
11 - Don't Cry Tonight*** (Paul Janz)
12 - High Strung*** (Paul Janz)
13 - I'll Be Your Eyes* (Paul Janz & Pamela Phillips Oland)


°Previously Unreleased
Produced by Paul Janz
Engineered & Mixed by Pat Glover at Uptown Sound Studios Inc., Vancouver
1992
*From The Album "RENEGADE ROMANTIC"
Produced by Bill Drescher
Co-Produced by Paul Janz
1990
**From The Album "ELECTRICITY"
Produced by Paul Janz
Mixed by Greg Ladanyi except "I'll Be Your Eyes" Mixed by Bob Rock & Mike Fraser & "I Won't Cry" Mixed by Mike Fraser
***From The Album High STRUNG"
Produced by Paul Janz with Lindsay Kidd
1985