27/02/2020

Cher "Bittersweet White Light" (1973) -Standards / Pop-



Label : MCA Records


États-Unis Side 1

01 - By Myself (Howard Dietz & Arthur Schwartz)
02 - I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good (Paul Francis Webster & Duke Ellington)
03 - Am I Blue (Grant Clarke & Harry Akst)
04 - How Long Has This Been Going On (George & Ira Gershwin)
05 - The Man I Love (George & Ira Gershwin)

Side 2

01 - Jolson Medley: Sonny Boy / My Mammy / Rock-A-Bye Your Baby With A Dixie Melody (Al Jolson, Buddy DeSylva, Lew Brown & Ray Henderson) / (Sam M. Lewis, Joe Young & Walter Donaldson) / (Sam M. Lewis, Joe Young & Jean Schwartz)
02 - More Than You Know (Billy Rose, Edward Eliscu & Vincent Youmans)
03 - Why Was I Born (Jerome Kern & Oscar Hammerstein II)
04 - The Man That Got Away (Harold Arlen & Ira Gershwin)


This album was Produced by Sonny Bono for Cher Bono
Assistant Producers : Michael Rubini & Denis Pregnolato
This album was Arranged by Michael Rubini
*Arranged by Jimmy Dale
This album was Engineered by Lenny Roberts
Assistant Engineer & Moog Programmer : Barry Randolph
Re-Mixing by Michael Rubini & Denis Pregnolato
This album was Recorded at Larrabee Sound

Musicians :
Bass : David Hungate
Guitars : Dean Parks, Don Peake
Drums : Jeff Porcaro
Keyboards : Michael Rubini, David Paich, Joe Sample & Ted Dale who Conducted plus the 38 other Musicians who helped make this album possible


Side 1

01 - By Myself

Orchestrated by Michael Rubini

02 - I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good

Orchestrated by Gene Page

03 - Am I Blue

Orchestrated by Albert Harris

04 - How Long Has This Been Going On

Orchestrated by John D'Andrea

05 - The Man I Love

Orchestrated by Albert Harris

Side 2

01 - Jolson Medley: Sonny Boy / My Mammy / Rock-A-Bye Your Baby With A Dixie Melody

Orchestrated by Mundell Lowe

02 - More Than You Know

Orchestrated by Albert Harris

03 - Why Was I Born

Orchestrated by Albert Harris

04 - The Man That Got Away

Orchestrated by Albert Harris