28/02/2020

Annie Herring "Waiting For My Ride To Come" (1990) -CCM-



Label : Live Oak Records


États-Unis 01 - Waiting For My Ride (Annie Herring)
02 - I Stand In Awe (Mark Altrogge)
03 - Come Runnin' Home (Annie Herring)
04 - Hold My Heart (Annie Herring)
05 - Number Me In Your Prayers (Annie Herring)
06 - Shine Like The Stars (Annie Herring)
07 - I Cry For Mercy (Annie Herring)
08 - Angels Are Calling Me (Annie Herring)
09 - Too Many Times (Annie Herring)
10 - The Master's Hand (Annie Herring)


Produced by Buck Herring

Bass : Bob Gentry
Drums : Jack Kelly
Keyboards : Smitty Price
Guitars : Mike Deasy
Background Singers : Nelly Greisen, Perry Coleman, Rick Crawford & Gary Leach

Instrumental Arrangements : Smitty Price
Engineers : Buck Herring & Greg Hunt
Recorded at Easter Song Studio & Rosewood Studio
Mixed at Easter Song Studio
Mastered at Mastering Lab