13/09/2019

Lena Horne & Michel Legrand "Lena & Michel" (1975) -Jazz Funk-



Label : RCA Victor


États-Unis France Side A

01 - I Will Wait For You (Norman Gimbel & Michel Legrand)
02 - I Got A Name (Norman Gimbel & Charles Fox)
03 - Nobody Knows (Alan & Marilyn Bergman, Michel Legrand)
04 - Being A Woman (Hal Hackady & Larry Grossman)
05 - Let Me Be Your Mirror (Hal David & Michel Legrand)
06 - Loneliness (Paul Williams & Ken Ascher)

Side B

01 - Time In A Bottle (Jim Croce)
02 - Everything That Happens To You, Happens To Me (Hal David & Michel Legrand)
03 - Sad Song (Paul Williams & Ken Ascher)
04 - I've Been Starting Tomorrow All Of My Life (Hal David & Michel Legrand)
05 - Thank You Love (Bob Freedman)
06 - One At A Time (Alan & Marilyn Bergman, Michel Legrand)


Arranged & Conducted by Michel Legrand
Produced for Gryphon Productions, Inc. by Norman Schwartz & Michel Legrand
Executive Producers : Nat Shapiro in Association with Ralph Harris
Associate Producers : Sherman Sneed & Harold Wheeler
Assistant to Producers : Arlene Chapman
Recorded at RCA Studios, New York, February, 1975
Mike Moran, Supervising Engineer

Featuring
Richard Tee : Organ
Paul Griffin : Piano
Joe Beck : Guitar
Cornell Dupree : Guitar
Grady Tate : Drums
Ralph MacDonald : Percussion
Ron Carter : Bass
The Howard Roberts Chorale : Voices

And
On "I Got A Name" - Ray Beckenstein : Flute ; Philip Bodner : Oboe ; Seymour Barab : Cello
On "Being A Woman", "Time In A Bottle", "I Will Wait For You", "I've Been Starting Tomorrow All Of My Life" - Jon Faddis, Thad Jones, Joe Newman, Marvin Stamm, Alan Rubin : Trumpets
On "Nobody Knows", "I Got A Name", "Loneliness", "Thank You Love" - David Nadien, Max Pollikoff, Paul Gershman, Sanford Allen : Violins
Contractor : Emile Charlap