14/09/2019

Jerry Butler "It All Comes Out In My Song" (1977) -Smooth Soul-



Label : Motown Record Corporation


États-Unis Side One

01 - Living My Life Just For You (Keith Echols & Alice Sanderson)
02 - (I Love To See You) Dancin' (Zane Grey & Len Ron Hanks)
03 - (When I'm With You) Everything's Cool (Anthony Miller, Larry Tate & Keith Echols)
04 - Just You And Me Forever (Eric Robinson & Victor Orsborn)

Side Two

01 - That Train (Bobby Martin & Floyd Butler)
02 - I'm Music, I'm Your Friend (Jerry Butler, Homer Talbert III & Brian Talbert)
03 - (I Remember) How It Used To Feel (Paul David Wilson)
04 - I've Got To Make It On My Own (Eric Robinson & Victor Orsborn)
05 - It All Comes Out In My Song (Paul David Wilson)


All Songs Produced by Jerry Butler & Homer Talbert III, except "(I Remember) How It Used To Feel" & "It All Comes Out In My Song" Produced by Paul David Wilson & Jerry Butler

Musicians :
Bass : Ron Harris, Bernard Reed, Dennis Johnson
Drums : Steve Cobb, Brian Grice
Guitars : Danny Leak, Byron Gregory, John Bishop
Piano, Organ, Minimoog, Synthesizer : Terry Fryer
Fender Rhodes, Minimoog, Moog Synthesizer : Lawrence Hanks
Piano, Fender Rhodes : Tennyson Stephens
Harmonica : Howard Levy
Congas, Triangle, Cabassa : Geraldo Oliveira
Congas, Cowbell, Cabassa : Marvin Sparks
Cabassa : Patricia Henley
Saxophone Solo on "Just You And Me Forever" : Ronald Wilson
Background Singers : Denice Heard, Mattie Butler, Pat Henley, Alice Sanderson, Keithen Carter, Ronald Henley
Duet on "Just You And Me Forever" : Pat Henley

Recorded & Mixed at Chicago Recording Co., Chicago, Illinois
Engineer : Hank Newberger
Assistant Engineer : Tom Hanson
Remix Engineers : Hank Newberger, Homer Talbert III, Jerry Butler, Paul David Wilson
Mastered at Motown Recording Studios, Hollywood, California
Mastering Engineer : Jack Andrews