25/08/2018

Debby Boone "You Light Up My Life" (1977) -Westcoast Pop-



Label : Warner Bros. Records


États-Unis Side One

01 - You Light Up My Life° (Original Theme From The Motion Picture "You Light Up My Life") (Joe Brooks)
02 - A Rock And Roll Song° (Joe Brooks)
03 - Micol's Theme° (Joe Brooks)
04 - It's Just A Matter Of Time** (Cherry Boone)
05 - Hey Everybody° (Joe Brooks)
06 - When I Look At You (My Love)°° (Bob Gaudio & Larry Finley Jr.)

Side Two

01 - From Me To You* (John Lennon & Paul McCartney)
02 - Baby, I'm Yours* (Van McCoy)
03 - When The Lovelight Starts Shining Through His Eyes* (Eddie Holland, Lamont Dozier & Brian Holland)
04 - End Of The World** (Arthur Kent & Sylvia Dee)
05 - Your Love Broke Through* (Keith Green, Todd Fishkind & Randy Stonehill)
06 - Hasta Manana** (Benny Andersson, Stig Anderson & Björn Ulvaeus)


A Product Of Mike Curb Productions
*Produced by Mike Curb & Michael Lloyd
°Produced by Joe Brooks
**Produced by Mike Curb
°°Produced by Bob Gaudio

Musicians :
Unknow