04/08/2013

Dawes "North Hills" (2009) -Americana / Country Rock / Folk Rock-



Label : ATCO Records


États-Unis 01 - That Western Skyline (Taylor Goldsmith)
02 - Love Is All I Am (Taylor Goldsmith)
03 - When You Call My Name (Taylor Goldsmith)
04 - Give Me Time (Taylor Goldsmith)
05 - When My Time Comes (Taylor Goldsmith)
06 - Go Rest My Soul (Taylor Goldsmith)
07 - Bedside Manner (Taylor Goldsmith)
08 - My Girl To Me (Taylor Goldsmith)
09 - Take Me Out Of The City (Taylor Goldsmith)
10 - If You Let Me Be Your Anchor (Taylor Goldsmith)
11 - Peace In The Valley (Taylor Goldsmith & Blake Mills)


Produced, Recorded & Mixed by Jonathan Wilson
Recorded & Mixed at Canyonstereo Studio
Mastered by Rob Fraboni at Effortless Mastering

Dawes :
Taylor Goldsmith : Vocals & Guitars
Griffin Goldsmith : Drums, Percussion & Vocals
Tay Strathairn : Bass & Vocals
Wylie Gelber : Piano, Organ, Keyboards & Vocals