19/08/2013

Bill Cantos "Be Still My Soul - Piano Solos" (1999) -Instrumental Gospel-



Label : Haven Ministries


États-Unis 01 - Be You My Vision (Traditional Irish Hymn)
02 - Take My Life (Francis Havergal & H.A. Malan)
03 - I Sing Peace / Like A River Glorious (Bill Cantos) / (Frances Havergal & James Mountain)
04 - Blessed Assurance / Morning Has Broken (Fanny Crosby & Phoebe Knapp) / (Eleanor Farjeon)
05 - Nobody Else But You (Bill Cantos)
06 - Be Still My Soul (Jean Sibeliuk & Katharina Von Schlegel)
07 - Great Is Thy Faithfulness (Thomas Chisholm & William Runyan)
08 - Be Ye Holy (Walt Harrah)
09 - Christos Anesti / Christ The Lord Is Risen Today (Greek Orthodox Easter Hymn)
10 - Think About His Love (Charles Wesley)
11 - Holy, Holy, Holy (Walt Harrah)
12 - Amazing Grace (John Newton)


Produced & Arranged by Bill Cantos
Recorded Live July 29 & 30, 1999 at Haven Studios, Santa Ana, CA
Engineer : Leo Song
Mastered by Gary Van Pelt

Musician :
Bill Cantos : Piano