09/08/2018

Various Artists "West Coast Radio Hits -Love" (1997) -Westcoast Rock / AOR-



Label : Westcoast Records


États-Unis 01 - Wishful Thinking (Timothy Drury) / Timothy Drury
02 - It's A Good Thing (Brett Walker & Robin Randal) / Brett Walker And The Railbirds
03 - Don't Call My Name (Bruce Gaitsch & Tommy Funderburk) / King Of Hearts
04 - In The Dark (Mark Spiro & Chas Sanford) / Mark Spiro
05 - Haunt Me Tonight (Richard Marx, Bruce Gaitsch & Fee Waybill)  / Richard Marx
06 - Where Is Your Love (Marc Jordan & Bruce Gaitsch) / Marc Jordan
07 - Fallin' In Love (Janey Clewer) / Janey Clewer
08 - I Don't Miss Too You (Tim Feehan) / Tim Feehan
09 - Just To Be Loved (Bill Champlin & Greg Mathieson) / Bill Champlin
10 - I'll Set You Free (Timothy Drury) / Timothy Drury
11 - Everything I Want (Brett Walker & Nick Gilder) / Brett Walker And The Railbirds
12 - King Of Hearts (Bruce Gaitsch & Tommy Funderburk) / King Of Hearts
13 - Somewhere Deep Inside (Fee Waybill & Richard Marx) / Fee Waybill
14 - I'll Be Over You (Randy Goodrum & Steve Lukather) / Randy Goodrum
15 - October In Oxnard (David Hungate) / Rake & The Surftones
16 - After The Love Is Gone (Jay Graydon, David Foster & Bill Champlin) / King Of Hearts
17 - It Still Stings (Timothy Drury) / Timothy Drury


Compilation


01 - Wishful Thinking

/

02 - It's A Good Thing

/

03 - Don't Call My Name

Single Version

04 - In The Dark

/

05 - Haunt Me Tonight

Taken From The Bruce Gaitsch Album "A Lyre In A Windstorm"

06 - Where Is Your Love

Bonus Track
Previously Unreleased

07 - Fallin' In Love

/

08 - I Don't Miss Too You

/

09 - Just To Be Loved

/

10 - I'll Set You Free

/

11 - Everything I Want

/

12 - King Of Hearts

/

13 - Somewhere Deep Inside

/

14 - I'll Be Over You

/

15 - October In Oxnard

/

16 - After The Love Is Gone

Unplugged
Bonus Track
Previously Realeased as Single B-side

17 - It Still Stings

Bonus Track
Previously Unreleased