24/08/2018

Shotgun "Shotgun IV" (1980) -Westcoast Soul-



Label : MCA Records


États-Unis 1

01 - Come On With It (Rickey Sebastian, Greg Ingram, Ernest Lattimore, Larry Austin, William Talbert & Tyrone Steele I)
02 - I Want You (Tyrone Steele I & William Talbert)
03 - You Deserve The Best (William Talbert)
04 - Go Head (William Talbert)

2

01 - Come On And Dance (R Moore, Leslie Carter, Rickey Sebastian & Greg Ingram)
02 - Standing I Need Of Love (Ernest Lattimore & William Talbert)
03 - You Just Wanna Dance (Tyrone Steele I & William Talbert)
04 - Happy Feelin' (Greg Ingram, Ernest Lattimore, Larry Austin, Tyrone Steele I & William Talbert)


Produced & Arranged by William Talbert & Shotgun

Guitars : Ernest Lattimore & William Talbert
Bass : Larry Austin
Keyboards & Synthesizers : William Talbert
Drums : Tyrone Steels I & Leslie Carter
Syndrums : Tyrone Steels I
Saxes : Greg Ingram
Trumpet & Trombone : Rickey Sebastian
Lead vocals by Ernest Lattimore, Tyrone Steels I, Larry Austin & Rickey Sebastian
Background vocals by Ernest Lattimore, Tyrone Steels I, Larry Austin & Rickey Sebastian

Additional Musicians :
Clare Fisher on "Standing I Need Of Love"
Tom Scott on "I Want You"
Paulinho Da Costa on All Selections

Recorded & Mixed at Kendun Recorders, Burbank, California
Engineered by Baker Bigsby, Assisted by Terry More, Ralph Osborn & Tony Casella
Mastering Studio : Kendun Recorders, Burbank, California