28/01/2024

Renee Geyer "The Best Of Renée Geyer 1973-1998" (1998) -Blue-Eyed Soul-



Label : Mushroom Records Int. BV


Australie 01 - Oh! Boy (Eugene Record)
02 - It's A Man's Man's World (James Brown)
03 - Sweet Love (Renée Geyer, Mark Punch, Barry Sullivan, Mal Logan & Greg Tell)
04 - Heading In The Right Direction (Mark Punch & Garry Paige)
05 - I Really Love You (Renée Geyer, Mark Punch, Barry Sullivan, Mal Logan & Greg Tell)
06 - If Loving You Is Wrong (Homer Banks, Raymond Jackson & Carl Hampton)
07 - Shakey Ground (Jeffrey Bowen, Eddie Hazel & Alphonso Boyd)
08 - Stares And Whispers (John Footman, Frank Wilson & Dennis McFadden)
09 - Quicker Than The Eye (Harry Booker & Judy Weider)
10 - Say I Love You (Eddy Grant)
11 - I Can Feel The Fire (Ron Wood)
12 - Baby I've Been Missing You (Chuck Jackson & Marvin Yancy)
13 - Do You Know What I Mean (Lee Michaels)
14 - You Don't Know Nothing About Love (Jerry Ragavoy)
15 - Crazy (Willie Nelson)
16 - Foggy Highway (Paul Kelly)
17 - Difficult Woman (Paul Kelly)
18 - I'm The Woman Who Loves You (Renée Geyer & Ross Wilson)


01 - Oh! Boy

Renée Geyer
From The Album 'Renée Geyer'
Produced by Gus McNeil

02 - It's A Man's Man's World

Renée Geyer
From The Album 'It's A Man's Man's World'

03 - Sweet Love
04 - Heading In The Right Direction
05 - I Really Love You
06 - If Loving You Is Wrong

Renée Geyer Band
From The Album 'Ready To Deal'

07 - Shakey Ground

Renée Geyer Band
From The Album 'Really, Really Love You (Live At Dallas Brooks Hall)'

08 - Stares And Whispers
09 - Quicker Than The Eye

Renée Geyer
From The Album 'Moving Along'

10 - Say I Love You
11 - I Can Feel The Fire
12 - Baby I've Been Missing You
13 - Do You Know What I Mean
14 - You Don't Know Nothing About Love

Renée Geyer
From The Album 'So Lucky'

15 - Crazy
16 - Foggy Highway

Renée Geyer
From The Album 'Seven Deadly Sins'

17 - Difficult Woman

Renée Geyer
From The Album 'Difficult Woman'

18 - I'm The Woman Who Loves You

Renée Geyer
New Material
Produced by Paul Kelly & Joe Camilleri