16/12/2023

Seals & Crofts "Seals & Crofts" (1969) -Folk Rock / Soft Rock-



Label : Warner Bros. Records, Inc.


États-Unis Side I

01 - I See My Life (James Seals)
02 - Sea Of Conciousness (James Seals)
03 - Seldom's Sister (James Seals)
04 - Not Be Found (James Seals)
05 - Birthday Of My Thoughts (James Seals)

Side II

01 - In Tune (James Seals)
02 - Cows Of Gladness (James Seals)
03 - Earth (James Seals)
04 - Seven Valleys (The Bahia'i Writings, James Seals & Dash Crofts)
05 - Jekyll And Hyde (James Seals)
06 - Ashes In The Snow (James Seals)
07 - See My Life (Reprise) (James Seals)


Produced by Bob Alcivar
Orchestral Arrangements by Bill Holman
Production Assistant : Ann McClelland

Special thanks to :
Louie Shelton : Bass
Jim Gordon : Drums
Victor Feldman : Percussion
The Bill Holman Orchestra

Engineered by Rik Pekkonen