24/10/2023

Geyster "The Best Of Geyster, Vol. 1" (2023) -SynthPop / Westcoast Pop-



Label : Somekind Records


France 01 - Bye Bye Superman (Gaël Benyamin & Jason Edwards)
02 - 1982 (Gaël Benyamin)
03 - John Clay (Gaël Benyamin)
04 - Coming Back Again (Gaël Benyamin)
05 - Under The Fuse Of Love (Gaël Benyamin)
06 - Still In Love (Gaël Benyamin)
07 - Along The Shore (Gaël Benyamin)
08 - Eye In The Sky (Extended Mix) (Alan Parsons & Eric Woolfson)
09 - Come My Direction (Gaël Benyamin)
10 - Sister's Beautiful (Gaël Benyamin)
11 - I Wouldn't Change A Thing (Gaël Benyamin)
12 - A Change For The Better (Gaël Benyamin)
13 - Holding On (Gaël Benyamin)
14 - We Own The Night (Gaël Benyamin)
15 - Kiss On My List (Extended Mix) (Daryl Hall & John Oates)
16 - I've Just Seen The Lord (Gaël Benyamin)
17 - Jane (Gaël Benyamin)
18 - I Can't Get Throught The Night (Gaël Benyamin)
19 - Bye Bye Superman (Acoustic Unplugged Take 2) (Gaël Benyamin & Jason Edwards)


Compilation