03/07/2023

Kevin I. "Kevin I." (2023) -Soft Rock Hawaiian-



Label : Cool Sound (COOL-157)


États-Unis Side One

01 - Where Do I Go From Here (Parker McGee)   
02 - Gimme A Little Sign (Alfred Smith, Joseph Hooven & Jerry Winn)    
03 - Slow Dancing (Paul Jabara)    
04 - Dancing In The Street (Marvin Gaye, Ivory Joe Hunter & William Stevenson)    
05 - Somewhere In My Lifetime (Jesus Alvarez)    
06 - Candle In The Night (Cecilio Rodriguez)
07 - Circles (Hank Leandro)    
08 - If I Love Again (Dennis Tanaka)
09 - Next Time I'll Be Better (Kevin I.)     
10 - Fairy Tale (Dennis Tanaka) 

Bonus Tracks

11 - Hold Me Thru Tomorrow (Charlene & Kevin I.)
12 - True Love (Fuyumi Iwasawa & Kevin I.)
13 - A Love Song For You (Satsuya Iwasawa & Kevin I.)


Track 01 - 10
Producer : Kevin I.
(Track 11 - 13 Produced by Bob Wilson)
Arrangements : Willy Barton & Brian Robertshaw ("Fairy Tale"), Jimmy Funai ("Candle In The Night", "If I Love Again")
String Arrangements : Willy Barton
Recording Engineered by Herb Ono & Stan Ono
Recorded at Sounds of Hawaii
Remixed & Mastered by Bobby Hata at Warner Bros. Records
Digitally Remastered by Tatsuro Komori
Digitally Transferred by Keicchi Nishimura (Record Digital Lab)

Musicians on Tracks 01-10 :
Bass : Jay Molina
Drums : Scott Kohler, Peter Factora ("Fairy Tale")
Guitar : Fred Schreuders
Electric Piano : Al Pascua
Piano : Ron Miyashiro
Synthesizer : Clyde Pound
Percussion : Rudy Aquino
Saxophone : Bob Winn
Strings : Dale Betchel