14/03/2023

Paul Anka "Feelings" (1975) -Pop-



Label : United Artists Records


Canada Side I

01 - Anytime (I'll Be There) (Paul Anka)
02 - I Don't Like To Sleep Alone (Paul Anka)
03 - Out Of My Mind In Love (Paul Anka)
04 - It's Sad To See The Old Hometown Again (Paul Anka)
05 - (I Believe) There's Nothing Stronger Than Our Love (Paul Anka)

Side II

01 - Wake Up (Paul Anka)
02 - Today I Became A Fool (Paul Anka)
03 - Girl, You Turn Me On (Paul Anka)
04 - Walk Away (Paul Anka, Sammy Cahn & John Harris)
05 - Water Runs Deep (Paul Anka)


String Arrangers : John Harris* & Jimmie Haskell**
Horn Arrangers : Harrison Calloway & Jimmie Haskell
Recording Studios :
Recorded at Fame Recording Studios & Muscle Shoals Sound Studios in Muscle Shoals, Alabama
Recording Engineers : Rick Hall, Larry Hamby, Jerry Masters & Ron Malo
Remixing Engineers : Rick Hall, Larry Hamby

Musicians :
Drums : Roger Clark, Roger Hawkins
Percussion : Jimmy Evans, Tom Roady
Guitars : Ken Bell, Pete Carr, Sandra Chalmers, Jimmy Johnson
Bass : David Hood, Lenny LeBlanc
Keyboards : Barry Beckett, Tim Henson, Randy McCormick, John Harris & Paul Anka
Horns : Muscle Shoals Brass & L.A. Horns
Moog : Erik Ekstrand
Background vocals : Rhodes, Chalmers & Rhodes

Additional Studios Used : Independent Recorders, Los Angeles & Las Vegas Recording Studios, Las Vegas

*"It's Sad To See The Old Hometown Again", "Today I Became A Fool"
**"Anytime (I'll Be There)", "I Don't Like To Sleep Alone", "Out Of My Mind In Love", "(I Believe) There's Nothing Stronger Than Our Love", "Wake Up", "Girl, You Turn Me On", "Walk Away"
* **"Water Runs Deep" - Jimmie Haskell & John Harris

Production - Produced by Rick Hall in Association with Paul Anka Productions