16/02/2022

Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack "Tonight I Celebrate My Love" (1983) -Westcoast Soul-



Label : Capitol Records, Inc.


États-Unis 01 - Tonight I Celebrate My Love (Michael Masser & Gerry Goffin)
02 - Born To Love (Peabo Bryson)


From The Album "BORN TO LOVE" (1983)


01 - Tonight I Celebrate My Love

Produced by Michael Masser
Recorded at A&M Records Studio & Studio Sound
Engineers : Jeremy Smith, Howard Wolin
Mixed by Russ Terrano, Dick Bogart at Motown/Hitsville
Drums : Carlos Vega
Guitar Paul Jackson Jr.
Bass : Nathan East
Piano : Randy Kerber
Orchestration : Gene Page
Rhythm Gene Page, Michael Masser

02 - Born To Love

Produced by Peabo Bryson
Engineering : Ed Seay
Percussion : Charles Bryson
Trumpet : Daniel Dillard
Tenor Sax : Ron Dover
Guitar & Synthesizer Guitar : Richard Horton
Trumpet & Flugel Horn : Thad Johnson
OBX Prophet 5 : Mark Parrish
Drums : Andre Robinson
OBX Synclavier & Fender Rhodes : Vance Taylor
Guitar : John Housen
Background vocals : Peabo Bryson, Myra Walker, Dwight Watkins, Ron Dover