23/02/2022

Melissa Etheridge "Yes I Am" (1993) -Heartland Rock-



Label : Island Records


États-Unis 01 - I'm The Only One (Melissa Etheridge)
02 - If I Wanted To (Melissa Etheridge)
03 - Come To My Window (Melissa Etheridge)
04 - Silent Legacy (Melissa Etheridge)
05 - I Will Never Be The Same (Melissa Etheridge)
06 - All American Girl (Melissa Etheridge)
07 - Yes I Am (Melissa Etheridge)
08 - Resist (Melissa Etheridge)
09 - Ruins (Melissa Etheridge)
10 - Talking To My Angel (Melissa Etheridge)


Produced by Hugh Padgham & Melissa Etheridge
Engineered by Hugh Padgham
Mixed by Hugh Padgham
Assistant Engineers : Greg Goldman, John Aguto, Mike Baumgartner
Recorded & Mixed at A&M Studios, Los Angeles, California
Mastered by Bob Ludwig at Gateway Mastering Inc., Portland, Maine

Melissa Etheridge : Vocals, Electric & Acoustic Guitars
Kevin McCormick : Bass
Mauricio Lewak : Drums, Percussion
Waddy Wachtel : Electric Guitar
Scott Thurston : Keyboards

Except :
Pino Palladino : Bass on "I'm The Only One", "Come To My Window", "Yes I Am", "If I Wanted To"
David Sutton : Bass on "All American Girl"
Ian McLagen : Organ on "I Will Never Be The Same"
James Fearnley : Accordion on "Talking To My Angel"