28/01/2022

Matthew Ward "Even Now" (2000) -CCM-



Label : Discovery House Music


États-Unis 01 - Who Is Faithful (Gary Leach)
02 - Bring Me To The Cross (Matthew Ward)
03 - There Is One Thing (Mark Altragge)
04 - When I Survey (Issac Watts)
05 - Even Now (Matthew Ward & Gary Leach)
06 - Consume Me (Matthew Ward)
07 - I Will Lift Up My Eyes (Jim Firth)
08 - You Are My Refuge (Shannon Wexelberg)
09 - I Will Worship You (Matthew Ward)
10 - O Lead Me (Martin Smith)


Produced by Matthew Ward
Recorded at :
Rose Wood Studio, Tyler, Tx.
Barking Bird Studio, Diamond Bar Calif.
Engineers : Greg Hunt, Gary Leach
Pro Tools Editing & Mastering : Austin Deptula
Arrangements : Matthew Ward, Gary Leach, Smitty Price

Musicians :
Drums : Bob Wilson
Bass : Don Harris
Guitars, Acoustic & Electric : Marty Walsh
Piano : Gary Leach
Keyboard / Programming : Gary Leach, Smitty Price
Background vocals : Gary Leach, Matthew Ward, Rossana Calderon