03/11/2021

Air Supply "Japanese Singles Collection - Greatest Hits" (2021) -Westcoast Rock / Soft Rock-



Label : Sony Music Labels, Inc.


Australie DISC 1 (CD: Japanese Singles)

01 - Lost In Love (Graham Russell)
02 - All Out Of Love (Graham Russell & Clive Davis)
03 - Every Woman In The World (Dominic Bugatti & Frank Musker)
04 - The One That You Love (Graham Russell)
05 - Here I Am (Just When I Thought I Was Over You) (Norman Saleet)
06 - I'll Never Get Enough Of You (Gary Portnoy, Judy Quay & Jeannie Napoli)
07 - Sweet Dreams  (Graham Russell)
08 - Even The Nights Are Better (J.L. Wallace, Kenneth Bell & Terry Skinner)
09 - One Step Closer (Graham Russell)
10 - Two Less Lonely People In The World (Ken Hirsch & Howard Greenfield)
11 - Making Love Out Of Nothing At All (Jim Steinman)
12 - I Can't Wait Forever (Graham Russell, David Foster & Jay Graydon)
13 - Just As I Am (Rob Hegel & Dick Wagner)
14 - The Power Of Love (You Are My Lady) (Jennifer Rush, Mary Applegate, Candy Derouge & Gunther Mende)
15 - Lonely Is The Night (Albert Hammond & Diane Warren)
16 - It's Not Too Late (Graham Russell)
17 - The Eyes Of A Child (Graham Russell & Ron Bloom)
18 - Love Is All (Graham Russell)

DISC 2 (DVD: Music Videos)

01 - Lost In Love (Graham Russell)
02 - All Out Of Love (Graham Russell & Clive Davis)
03 - Every Woman In The World (Live) (Dominic Bugatti & Frank Musker)
04 - The One That You Love (Graham Russell)
05 - Here I Am (Just When I Thought I Was Over You) (Norman Saleet)
06 - Keeping The Love Alive (Richard Supa)
07 - Even The Nights Are Better (J.L. Wallace, Kenneth Bell & Terry Skinner)
08 - Young Love (Graham Russell)
09 - Making Love Out Of Nothing At All (Jim Steinman)
10 - Just As I Am (Rob Hegel & Dick Wagner)
11 - The Power Of Love (You Are My Lady) (Jennifer Rush, Mary Applegate, Candy Derouge & Gunther Mende)
12 - Lonely Is The Night (Albert Hammond & Diane Warren)
13 - One More Chance (Steve George, John Lang & Richard Page)
14 - Love And Other Bruises* (Graham Russell)

*Bonus Feature

A&R : Hiro Sasaki (Sony Music Japan International)
Product Coordination : Akiko Hasegawa, Hikari Shimatani (Sony Music Solutions, Inc.)