31/08/2021

Nancy Wilson "Take My Love" (1980) -Westcoast Soul / Vocal Jazz-



Label : Capitol Records


États-Unis 1

01 - Take My Love (Carolyn Johns & Larry Farrow)
02 - Someone Else (Carolyn Johns & Larry Farrow)
03 - Welcome Home (Carolyn Johns & Larry Farrow)
04 - The Sadness In My Eyes (T. Stevens)

2

01 - Let's Hold On To Love (Carolyn Johns & Larry Farrow)
02 - I Loved You All The Time (Leon Ware)
03 - Not Afraid To Love (G. Stafford & Larry Farrow)
04 - I'm Coming Home (Carolyn Johns & Larry Farrow)
05 - Bows (Larry Farrow)


Produced, Arranged & Conducted by Larry Farrow for Piano Man Productions
Executive Producer : Dr. Cecil Hale
Production Coordinator : Carolyn Johns

Rhythm Side I, Tracks 02 & 03 - Side II, Track 02 - Recorded at Sunset Sound & Side Track I, Track I - Recorded at Kendun Recorders by Humberto Gatica
Side I, Track 04 - Recorded at Capitol Records Studios & Side II, Track I - Recorded at Kendun Recorders by Mark Linett
Live Recordings, Side II, Tracks 03, 04, 05 by Hugh Davies
Horns Recorded by Tony Modster at Capitol Records Studios
Strings Recorded by Hugh Davies at Capitol Records Studios
Miss Wilson's Vocals & Background Vocals Recorded at Capitol Records Studios by Tony Modster
Percussion Recorded at United Western Studios by Tony Modster
Mixing done at Hollywood Sound Recorders by Tom Perry
Mastered at Capitol Records Studios by Ken Perry
Assistant Engineers : Joe Laux at Sunset Sound & Kendun, Gloria Davis at C.B.A. Studios, Hugh Davies at Capitol Records Studios
Contractor : Ben Barrett (Strings & Horns) except Live Recording by Ernie Fields
Contractor at Jade Sound

Musicians :
Drums : James Gadson - Side I Track 01, Leon 'Ndugu' Chancler - Side II Track 01, Mike Baird - Side 1 Track 02, 03, Side II Track 02, Ralph Penland - Side I Track 04, Harvey Mason - Side II Tracks 03, 04, 05
Bass : David Shields - Side I Tracks 02, 03 Side II Track 02, Eddie Watkins - Side I, Track I Side II Track 04, John R. Williams - Side I Track 04 Side II Tracks 03, 05, Kevin Brandon - Side II, Track 01
Guitar : Paul Jackson Jr. - Side I Track 01 Side II, Tracks 01, 03, 04, 05, Lee Ritenour - Side 1 Tracks 02, 03 Side II Track 02, Melvin 'Wah Wah Watson - Side I Track 01
Keyboards : Larry Farrow - All Tracks, Mike White - Side I, Track 04
Percussion : Paulinho Da Costa - Side I, Tracks 01, 02, 03 Side II, Tracks 01, 02
Horns :
Trumpets : Gary Grant, Jerry Hey
Trombone : Garnett Brown
Woodwinds : Bill Green, Plas Johnson, Ray Pizzi
Concertmaster : Bill Henderson
Background vocals : Bill Champlin - Side I Tracks 02, 03 Side II Track 01, The Winners Circle (Elmer Washington, Elmer Armstrong, Mike Beasly) on "I'm Coming Home", Elaine Norwood, Lynn Davis, Kenny Moore on "Take My Love"