21/05/2021

Rita Coolidge "Nice Feelin'" (1971) -Country Pop / Soft Rock-



Label : A&M Records


États-Unis 1

01 - Family Full Of Soul (Marc Benno)
02 - You Touched Me In The Morning (Mike Utley & Steven Bogard)
03 - If You Were Mine (Jimmy Lewis)
04 - Nice Feelin' (Marc Benno)
05 - Only You Know And I Know (Dave Mason)

2

01 - I'll Be There (Jimmy Lewis)
02 - Better Days (Gaham Nash)
03 - Lay My Burden Down (Mike Utley & Steven Bogard)
04 - Most Likely You Go Your Way (And I'll Go Mine) (Bob Dylan)
05 - Journey Through The Past (Neil Young)


Produced by David Anderle, A Willow Production
Recording Engineers
Bruce Botnick at A&M Studios
Glyn Johns & Richie Moore at Wally Heider Studios
Remix Engineer : Glyn Johns at Island Studios, England
Special thanks to Tony Platt at Island Studios

The Band for All Selection is :
Marc Benno : Guitars & Vocals
And The Dixie Flyers consisting of :
Charlie Freeman : Guitars
Mike Utley : Keyboards
Tommy McClure : Bass
Sammy Creason : Drums

Rita Coolidge Plays Piano on "Journey Through The Past"
Al Kooper Plays Organ on "I'll Be There"
Nick DeCaro Plays Accordion on "Journey Through The Past"
Don Brooks Plays Harmonica on "Only You Know And I Know", "Better Days" & "Most Likely You Go Your Way (And I'll Go Mine)"
Rusty Young Plays Steel Guitar on "You Touched Me In The Morning"