12/11/2020

David Paton "Under The Sun" (2020) -Pop Rock / Soft Rock-



Label : David Paton Songs


Royaume-Uni 01 - Under The Sun (David Paton)
02 - I'm No Liar (David Paton)
03 - I Wanna Be With You (David Paton)
04 - Don't Touch Me (David Paton) 
05 - All For You (David Paton, Hisa Tanaka & Takeo Kurashina)
06 - Hold On Tight (David Paton)
07 - You Just Need To Love Me (David Paton)
08 - Let It Go (David Paton)
09 - Go Find Yourself (David Paton)
10 - Waiting (David Paton)
11 - Just A Smile (David Paton)
12 - Magic (David Paton)


Slide Guitar : Calais Brown on "Don't Touch Me"
Keyboards : Kenny Hutchinson on "Don't Touch Me"
Drums : Jim McDermott on "Don't Touch Me"
Saxophone : Moray Innes on "I'm No Liar", "Hold On Tight", "Waiting"
Trumpet : Kevin Tierney on "I'm No Liar"
Trombone : Matthew Hawke on "I'm No Liar"
Guest Vocals : Sara Paton on "I'm No Liar"
Guest Vocals : Cass Redgritt on "I'm No Liar"
Guest Vocals : Kenny Herbert on "Go Find Yourself"

All Songs Written & Produced by David Paton except "All For You" Written by David Paton, Hisa Tanaka, Takeo Kurashina