06/10/2020

Fourplay "X" (2006) -Smooth Jazz-



Label : Bluebird Records



États-Unis 01 - Turnabout (Bob James)
02 - Cinnamon Sugar (Larry Carlton)
03 - Eastern Sky (Marcel East & Nathan East)
04 - Kid Zero (Harvey Mason)
05 - My Love's Leavin' (V.A. Stanshall & Steve Winwood)
06 - Screenplay (Bob James)
07 - Twiligh Touch (Harvey Mason)
08 - Be My Lover (Larry Carlton & Nathan East)
09 - Sunday Morning (Nathan East)


Produced by Fourplay
Recorded & Mixed by Ken Freeman
Additional Production by Ken Freeman
Recorded at Glenwood Place Studios, Burbank, CA
Assisted by Kennie Takahashi
Additional Engineering on "Be My Lover" by Csaba Petocz at Track Record Studios, Burbank, CA
Michael McDonald's Vocals on "My Love's Leavin'" Engineered by Shannon Forrest, Nashville, TN
Background Vocals Recorded at Studio ZZ, Canton, OH
Mixed at KFP Studios, New York City, NY
Mastered by Steve Vavagiakis at Bang Zoom, Rockland, NY

Fourplay is :
Bob James : Keyboards
Nathan East : Bass & Vocals
Larry Carlton : Guitar
Harvey Mason : Drums

Michael McDonald : Lead vocals on "My Love's Leavin'"
Kevin DiSimone : Additional Background vocals on "My Love's Leavin'"
Michele Pillar & Nathan East : Vocals on "Be My Lover"