08/07/2020

Corey Hart "Fields Of Fire" (1986) Pop Rock / High Tech AOR-



Label : Aquarius Records


Canada Side 1

01 - I Am By Your Side (Corey Hart)
02 - Dancing With My Mirror (Corey Hart)
03 - Take My Heart (Corey Hart)
04 - Angry Young Man (Corey Hart)
05 - Goin' Home (Corey Hart)
06 - I Can't Help Falling In Love With You (Hugo Peretti, Luigi Creatore & George David Weiss)

Side 2

01 - Broken Arrow (Corey Hart)
02 - Political Cry (Corey Hart)
03 - Is It Too Late? (Corey Hart)
04 - Jimmy Rae (Corey Hart)
05 - Blind Faith (Corey Hart)


Produced by Phil Chapman & Corey Hart
Recorded & Mixed at Le Studio, Quebec
Additional Recording & Mixing at Revolution Studios, Cheadle, England
Engineered by Phil Chapman
Mastered by Bob Ludwig at Masterdisk, NYC
"Is It Too Late?", "Jimmy Rae" & "Angry Young Man" Co-Producer : Richard Cannata
Additional Engineering by Andy MacPherson on "I Can't Help Falling In Love With You"

Corey Hart : Keyboards, Background Vox
Russell Boswell : Bass
Gary Breit : Keyboards
Andy Hamilton : Saxophone
Michael Hehir : Lead, Rhythm Guitars
Bruce Moffet : Drums

Jon Carin programmed the SP12 Drum Machine & The Emulator II
Emulator II Programming on "I Can't Help Falling In Love With You" by Richie Close
Gary Breit sang Background Vox with Corey Hart on "Goin' Home"
Michael Hehir played Sitar on "Take My Heart"
Frank Opolko played Trombone on "Jimmy Rae"