16/06/2020

Keith Green "The Ministry Years Vol. 1 - 1977-1979" (1987) -CCM / Gospel-



Label : Sparrow Records


États-Unis DISC 1
01 - Because Of You (Keith Green)
02 - How Can They Live Without Jesus** (Keith Green)
03 - Walk And Talk (Terry Talbot)
04 - Run To The End Of Highway (Keith & Melody Green)
05 - Your Love Broke Through** (Todd Fishkind, Keith Green  &Randy Stonehill)
06 - The Victor (Jamie Owens-Collins)
07 - Thank You Jesus (Keith Green)
08 - The Prodigal Son Suite (Keith Green)
09 - Stained Glass (Keith & Melody Green)
10 - Go To The Hungry Ones* (Keith & Melody Green)
11 - Love With Me (Melody's Song) (Keith Green)
12 - You Put This Love In My Heart (Keith Green)
13 - There Is A Redeemer (Melody Green)
14 - No One Believes In Me Anymore (Keith & Melody Green)
15 - On The Road To Jerico (Keith Green)
16 - You! (Keith & Melody Green)
17 - When I Hear The Praises Start** (Keith & Melody Green)
18 - Asleep In The Light (Keith Green)

DISC 2
01 - He'll Take Care Of The Rest (Keith Green & Wendell Burton)
02 - Make My Life A Prayer To You** (Melody Green)
03 - Easter Song (Annie Herring - Additional Verse by Keith Green)
04 - When There's Love (Keith & Melody Green, Bobby Hart)
05 - The Battle Is Already Won* (Wendell Burton & Keith Green)
06 - Pledge My Head To Heaven (Keith Green)
07 - My Eyes Are Dry (Keith Green)
08 - Song To My Parents (I Only Want To See You There) (Keith Green)
09 - Trials Turned To Gold (Keith Green)
10 - Dust To Dust (Mel Green)
11 - I Can't Believe It (Keith & Melody Green)
12 - To Obey Is Better Than Sacrifice (Keith Green)
13 - Soften Your Heart (Keith & Melody Green)
14 - I Don't Wanna Fall Away From You (Keith Green)
15 - Here Am I, Send Me* (Wendell Burton & Keith Green)
16 - I Can't Wait To Get To Heaven (Keith & Melody Green)
17 - Dear John Letter (To The Devil) (Keith Green)
18 - Rushing Wind (Keith & Melody Green)
19 - Don't You Wish You Had The Answers (Melody Green)
20 - Altar Call (Live Version) (Keith Green)


Compilation
Produced by Bill Maxwell
All Songs were digitally remastered at Future Disc Systems, Hollywood, CA by Steve Hall
*All Songs Previously Released
**Solo Performance