03/04/2020

Hero "Hero" (1977) -Pop Rock-



Label : Mercury Records


États-Unis Side A

01 - I Love The Way You Rock 'N' Roll (Scott Phares & Steve Goddard)
02 - You Are The People (Scott Phares)
03 - Smile (Scott Phares)
04 - Take Me Back (Scott Phares)
05 - Runaway (Scott Phares & Neil Citron)

Side B

01 - The Kids Are Alright (Scott Phares & Neil Citron)
02 - I'm The King, I'm The Star (Neil Citron)
03 - Taxi Driver (Scott Phares)
04 - You Cheat (Mark Houle & Neil Citron)
05 - I Got Straight (Scott Phares)


Scott Phares : Lead vocals
Neil Citron : Guitar, Vocals
Curt Houle : Keyboards, Vocals
Mark Houle : Bass, Vocals
Jeff Jones : Drums, Percussion

Horns on "I Love The Way You Rock 'N' Roll" by John D'Andrea

Produced by Michael Lloyd for Mike Curb Productions
Engineered by Humberto Gatica, Tom LaTondre & Michael Lloyd
Recorded at Cherokee Studios, Hollywood & Musical Services, Beverly Hills