24/01/2020

Eddie And The Tide "I Do It For You" (2003) -AOR-



Label : Target Records


États-Unis 01 - Room In Your Heart (Steve Rice)
02 - One In A Million (Steve Rice)
03 - Cold World (Steve Rice)
04 - I Do It For You (Steve Rice) 
05 - Till I Can't Run No More (Steve Rice)
06 - Running Wild, Running Free (Steve Rice)
07 - Make Every Second Count (Steve Rice)
08 - Maybe I'll Get Lucky (Steve Rice)
09 - Nightdrive (Steve Rice)
10 - (I'm A Little Bit) Nervous (Steve Rice)

Bonus Tracks

11 - Jean (Steve Rice)
12 - Anything I Do (Steve Rice)
13 - Don't Stop Now (Steve Rice)


Produced by Bobby Corona
Engineered & Co-Produced by Richie Corsello
Remastered by Alan Goldwater at Magic Sound, Santa Cruz, California
Recorded & Mixed at Fantasy Studios, Berkeley
Second Engineer : Dave Luke
Mastered by Georg Horn at Fantasy Studios

Steve Rice : Lead vocals & Rhythm Guitar
Johnny Perri : Guitars & Vocals
Cazz McCaslin : Keyboards, Van & Vocals
Scott Mason : Drums & Vocals
Georg Diebold : Bass