20/06/2019

Keith Sykes "I'm Not Strange I'm Just Like You" (1979) -CCM / AOR-



Label : Backstreet Records / MCA Records


États-Unis Side One

01 - B.I.G.T.I.M.E. (Keith Sykes)
02 - Love To Ride (Keith Sykes)
03 - When My Work Is Done (Keith Sykes)
04 - Ain't That Some Lovin' (Keith Sykes)
05 - 928 (Keith Sykes)

Side Two

01 - I'm On A Roll (Keith Sykes)
02 - Makin' It Before We Get Married (Keith Sykes)
03 - Smack Dab In The Middle (Charles E. Calhoun)
04 - Maybe I'm A Mockingbird (Keith Sykes)
05 - I'm Not Strange (I'm Just Like You) (Keith Sykes)


Keith Sykes : Vocals, Lead & Rhythm Guitar

The Revolving Band
John Hampton : Drums, Backing vocals & Percussion
Mike Brignardello : Bass, Backing vocals, Percussion
Mike Crews : Guitar & Backing vocals

Joe Hardy : Bass & Backing vocals
Ed DeGarmo : Organ on "Ain't That Some Loving'"

Produced by Jerene Sykes for Memphis Recording Co.
Mixed by Greg Ladanyi

Background vocals on "I'm Not Strange (I'm Just Like You)" : Terry dane Adney, Redbeard & Sandy, Walter Dawson, Suzanne Phelps, Kay King, Trish Mitchell, John Kilzer, Stacey Parks, Bobby Grace, Harry Chittenden, James Chittenden, Bobby Lane, Sky King, Jody McCarthy, Bobby Maupin, Lynn Yates, Luis Scholes, Robert Donahue, Mark & Debbie Jowers, Gerry Haas, Mary Tillerson & Tommy Jackson
Engineered by John Hampton, Joe Hardy & Ed DeGarmo
Recorded at Ardent Studios, Memphis
Mixed at Record One, Los Angeles
Mastered by Doug Sax & Mike Reese at Mastering Lab, Hollywood