26/01/2019

Maria Muldaur "Southern Winds" (1978) -Blue-Eyed Soul / Pop Soul-



Label : Warner Bros. Records


États-Unis Side I

01 - Make Love To The Music (Leon Russell)
02 - Say You Will (Leon Russell & Gary Ogan)
03 - I'll Keep My Light In My Window (Leonard Catson & Terri McFadden)
04 - I Got A Man (Rory Block)
05 - Cajun Moon (J.J. Cale)
06 - I Can't Say No (Daniel Moore & John Bettis)

Side II

01 - Here Is Where Your Love Belongs (Bill Champlin)
02 - That's The Way Love Is (Deadric Malone)
03 - Joyful Noise (Leon Russell)
04 - My Sisters And Brothers (Charles Johnson)


Produced & Arranged by Christopher Bond

Phil Aaberg : Acoustic & Electric Piano
Dave Burgin : Harmonica
Gary Coleman : Percussion
Les Dudek : Slide Guitar
Scott Edwards : Bass
Mike Finnigan : Additional Keyboards
Amos Garrett : Guitar
Ed Greene : Drums, Syndrums
John Leslie Hug : Guitar
Thom Rotella : Guitar
Christopher Bond : Guitar, Synthesizer

Horns : Robert Bryant, Chuck Findley, Jim Horn, Lew McCreary, Don Menza, Ernie Watts

Background vocals : Jim Anderson, Rosemary Butler, Mike Finnigan, Amos Garrett, Greg Prestopino, Wendy Waldman, Pepper Watkins

Engineered by John Mills
Assisted by Linda Tyler
Strings Engineered by Armin Steiner
Concertmaster : James Getzoff
Recorded at Sound Labs, Inc. Hollywood