31/03/2018

The Stone Brothers "More Than Rock" (?) -CCM-



Label : Willow Creek Records


États-Unis Side One

01 - Rise Again* (Dallas Holm)
02 - Get All Excited (Bill Gaither)
03 - Fill My Cup (Blanchard)
04 - Soon And Very Soon* (Andraé Crouch)
05 - How Great Thou Art (?)

Side Two

01 - Jesus Gotta Hold Of My Life** (Dallas Holm)
02 - I Believe (Drake, Graham & Shirl / Cromwell)
03 - My Tribute - Because He Lives (Andraé Crouch)
04 - I'll Never Forget (C. McCloue)
05 - It Won't Be Long - The King Is Coming** (Andraé Crouch)


Produced by The Stone Brothers
Studio : Willow Creek, Rome, Georgia
Engineer : Morgan Ayers
Mastering Engineer : Randy Kling
Remix : Rick Stone & Morgan Ayers
*Arrangements by Stone Brothers
**Arrangements by Rick Stone

Stone Brothers' Band :
Randy Barnes : Piano & Synthesizer
James Halford : Bass & Guitar
Kent Davis : Drums
Rick Stone & Randy Barnes : Strings
All Vocals : The Stone Brothers
All Brass : The Stone Brothers