27/02/2016

The Daniel Band "Straight Ahead" (1983) -CCM / AOR-



Label : Refuge Records


Canada Side One

01 - Power Of Love (Tony Rossi)
02 - You're All I Need (Tony Rossi)
03 - Straight Ahead (Tony Rossi)
04 - Here I Am (Dan McCabe & Tony Rossi)
05 - T'Ank You (Tony Rossi)

Side Two

01 - Lustful Illusions (Alex Kerr, Mary McCrossan & Dan McCabe)
02 - Reality (Bill Findlay & Tony Rossi)
03 - Come Into My Life (Tony Rossi)
04 - Comin' Home (Dan McCabe)
05 - In My Mind (Tony Rossi)


The Daniel Band :
Matt DelDuca : Drums & Percussion
Bill Findlay : Rhythm Guitar, Strings Synthesizer, Korg Poly 6, Salt Shaker & Vocals
Dan McCabe : Bass & Fretless Bass, Lead vocals & Vocal Harmonies
Tony Rossi : Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, 12 String Electric, Acoustic Guitar, Whammy Bar, Vocals, Lead vocals on "Straight Ahead", "T'Ank You" & "In My Mind"

Geoff Bagg : Live Sound Engineer
String Arrangements :
"Come Into My Life" : Tony Rossi
"In My Mind" : René Brossard & Tony Rossi
Jungle Noises :
Crickets, Cockatoos & Assorted Fauna by Allan Coffey
Recording & Mixing :
Recorded & Mixed at Phase One Studios, Toronto
Recording & Mix-down Engineer : Mark Wright

Mastering :
Mastered at The Lacquer Channel, Toronto by George Graves

Produced by The Daniel Band