01/09/2013

Ian Thomas "The Runner" (1981) -Westcoast Rock-



Label : Anthem Entertainment Inc. / Rock Candy (CANDY199)


Canada Side A

01 - Hold On (Ian Thomas)
02 - Stringin' A Line (Ian Thomas)
03 - Chains (Ian Thomas)
04 - Embers From The Fire (Ian Thomas)
05 - When I Need Someone (Ian Thomas)

Side B

01 - Borrowed Time (Ian Thomas)
02 - I Am The One (Ian Thomas)
03 - Goner (Ian Thomas)
04 - Freefall In Stardust (Ian Thomas)
05 - The Runner (Ian Thomas)


Side One Produced by Ian Thomas
Side Two Produced by Ian Thomas & John Lombardo
Engineered by Ian Thomas & Greg Roberts
Overdub Engineering at Phase One by Mick Walsh
Recorded & Mixed at Grant Avenue Studios, Hamilton, Ontario
Additional Overdubbing at Phase One Recording Studios Limited, Toronto, Ontario

Musicians :
Ian Thomas : Keyboards, Guitars & Vocals
Jorn Anderson : Drums
Peter Cardinali : Bass on "Hold On", "Stringin' A Line", "Chains", "Embers From The Fire"
Hugh Syme : Keyboards & Background vocals on "When I Need Someone", "Borrowed Time", "I Am The One", "Goner", "Freefall In Stardust",  "The Runner"
Steve Hogg : Bass on "When I Need Someone", "Borrowed Time", "I Am The One", "Goner", "Freefall In Stardust",  "The Runner"
Dick Smith : Percussion on "When I Need Someone", "Borrowed Time", "I Am The One", "Goner", "Freefall In Stardust",  "The Runner"
John Johnson : Saxophone on "Borrowed Time", "I Am The One", "Goner", "Freefall In Stardust",  "The Runner"
John Zazlow : Lead Guitar on "I Am The One", "Goner"