03/12/2012

The Silence "1967-2009" (2009) -Rock-



 Label : Origyn Music / Words & Music Pty Ltd


Australie 01 - Those Who Loved Me Yesterday (Graeham Goble)
02 - Words I Say (Graeham Goble)
03 - How Was I To Know? (Graeham Goble)
04 - Love Can Come Your Way (Graeham Goble)
05 - If YouWere My Girl (Graeham Goble)
06 - All My Life (Graeham Goble)
07 - Wrinkles (Graeham Goble)
08 - When Two Are In Love (Graeham Goble)
09 - Whisper Of A New Love (Graeham Goble)
10 - Love A Girl (Graeham Goble)
11 - My Love For You (Graeham Goble)
12 - You'll Never Make It By Yourself (Graeham Goble)
13 - Lovin' Ways (Graeham Goble)
14 - You Better Tell Her (Graeham Goble)
15 - Never Saw It Like This (Graeham Goble)
16 - I'm Gonna Be Somebody (Graeham Goble)
17 - Together (Graeham Goble)
18 - Just To Be With You (Graeham Goble)


The Silence :
John Grinter : Guitar & Vocal
Barry Margitich : Bass & Vocal
Chris Duffield : Drums
Graeham Goble : Guitars, Vocal, Piano & Percussion