07/04/2011

Pink Computer "So 80's" (2008) -SynthPop / Westcoast Pop-

  

 Label : Somekind Records


France 01 - Pink Computer (Cyril Granet)
02 - Inside My Soul (Cyril Granet & Gaël Benyamin)
03 - Plaisir Futile (Cyril Granet)
04 - So Sexy (Cyril Granet & Gaël Benyamin)
05 - Like You (Cyril Granet & Philippe Lauhon)
06 - Paris Casa (Cyril Granet)
07 - Will You Be Mine (Cyril Granet & Gaël Benyamin)
08 - I Feel This Show (Cyril Granet & Philippe Lauhon)
09 - Hurry Hurry (Cyril Granet & Philippe Lauhon)
10 - Ilham (Cyril Granet)
11 - Still In Love (Pink Computer Remix) (Gaël Benyamin)


Produced by Cyril Granet for Somekind Records
All Songs Arranged & Recorded by Cyril Granet
Mixed by Gaël Benyamin (except "Plaisir Futile" Mixed by Cyril Granet Assisted by Gaël Benyamin)
Mastered by Isaak Jasmin at Lanewood Sound Studio, Los Angeles, CA

Vocals :
Gaël Benyamin "on "Pink Computer", "Inside My Soul", "So Sexy", "Will You Be Mine" & "Still In Love"
Christophe Amblard on "Paris Casa" & "Ilham"
Philippe Lauhon on "I Feel This Show"
Cyril Granet on "Plaisir Futile"

Additional Backing vocals :
Cyril Granet on "Pink Computer", "So Sexy" & "I Feel This Show"
Gaël Benyamin on "Plaisir Futile"
Pernilla Grönlund on "Still In Love"

All Instruments Performed by Cyril Granet except :
Gaël Benyamin : Vocoder on "Pink Computer"
Philippe Lauhon : Guitars on "Inside My Sol", "Like You", "Will You Be Mine" & "Hurry Hurry"
Yann Coulondre : Guitars on "Ilham"

Solo Guitar-Synth :
Cyril Granet on "Inside My Soul", "Like You" & I Feel This Show"