31/08/2023

Peter Allen "Peter Allen - The Best" (1982) -Westcoast Rock-



Label : A&M Records


Australie 1

01 - Bi-Coastal* (Peter Allen, David Foster & Tom Keane)
02 - Everything Old Is New Again** (Peter Allen & Carole Bayer Sager)
03 - I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love° (Peter Allen & Carole Bayer Sager)
04 - Just Ask Me I've Been There** (Peter Allen)
05 - I Don't Go Shopping* (Peter Allen & David Lasley)

2

01 - Don't Cry Out Loud+ (Peter Allen & Carole Bayer Sager)
02 - I Go To Rio°° (Peter Allen & Adrienne Anderson)
03 - I Honestly Love You** (Peter Allen & Jeff Barry)
04 - Fly Away* (Peter Allen, Carole Bayer Sager & David Foster)


A&R Coordinator : Barry Korkin
Art Direction : Chuck Beeson
*From The A&M Album "BI-COASTAL" Produced by David Foster (1980)
**From The A&M Album "CONTINENTAL AMERICAN" Produced by Joel Dorn for The Masked Annoucer (1974)
°From The A&M Album "I COULD HAVE BEEN A SAILOR", "Don't Cry Out Loud" Produced by Mike Post & "I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love" Produced by Marvin Hamlisch (1979)
°°From The A&M Album "IT IS TIME FOR PETER ALLEN" Produced by Peter Allen & Ed E. Thacker, Executive Producer : Dee Anthony - Bandana Enterprises Ltd (1977)
This Album contains previously released material / Mastered by Bob Carbone at A&M Recording Studios


1

01 - Bi-Coastal

David Foster : Keyboards
Tom Keane : Fender Rhodes
Ed Greene : Drums
Mike Porcaro : Bass
Steve Lukather : Guitar
Paulinho Da Costa : Percussion
Richard Page & Steve George : Background vocals
Gary Herbig : Sax Solo
Horn Arrangement by Jerry Hey

02 - Everything Old Is New Again

/

03 - I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love

Rick Marotta : Drums
Will Lee : Bass
David Spinozza : Guitar
John Tropea Guitar
Richard Tee : Keyboards
Peter Allen Piano
Jimmy Maelen : Percussion
Michael Boddicker : Synthesizer Programming
Greg Phillinganes : Synthesizer
Clydie King, Sherlie Matthews, Venetta Fields & Marty McCall : Background vocals
Arranged by Marvin Hamlisch

04 - Just Ask Me I've Been There

/

05 - I Don't Go Shopping

Peter Allen : Piano
David Foster : Keyboards
Ralph Humphrey : Drums
Dave McDaniels : Bass
Lon Price : Alto Sax
String Arrangement by Erich Bulling

2

01 - Don't Cry Out Loud

Steve Schaeffer Drums
Leland 'Lee' Sklar : Bass
Jay Graydon : Guitar
Larry Knechtel : Keyboards
Peter Allen : Piano
Linda Dillard, Herb Pedersen & Joey Scarbury : Background vocals
Arranged by Mike Post

02 - I Go To Rio
03 - I Honestly Love You

/

04 - Fly Away

David Foster : Keyboards
Ed Greene : Drums
Mike Porcaro : Bass
David Williams : Guitar
Paulinho Da Costa : Percussion
Eugene Meros : Alto Sax
Richard Page & Steve George : Background vocals
String & Horn Arrangements by David Foster & Jerry Hey