17/04/2017

Tom Cochrane "Hang On To Your Resistance (The Early Years)" (1987) -Soft Rock / Pop Rock-



Label : Capitol Records


Canada 01 - Hang On To Your Resistance (Tom Cochrane)
02 - West Coast Saga (Tom Cochrane)
03 - Charlie Was A Dancer (Tom Cochrane)
04 - Didn't I Lorraine (Tom Cochrane)
05 - You're Driving Me Crazy (Faith Healers) (Tom Cochrane)
06 - I Wish That I (Could See You Now) (Tom Cochrane)
07 - Revelations: Visions In A Dream (Tom Cochrane)
08 - What's In You? (Tom Cochrane)
09 - When I'm With You (Tom Cochrane)
10 - Another Page (Tom Cochrane)


Originally Released in 1974 on Daffodil Records

All Materiel Written & Attanged by Tom Cochrane

Rick Nickerson : Bass Guitar & Additional Percussion
Tom Cochrane : Vocals, Acoustic & Electric Guitars, Keyboards
Allan Booth : Piano (on All Tracks except "When I'm With You")
Dave Cooper : Electric, Steel & Six String Guitars on "What's In You?"
Ian Guenther : Strings on "You're Driving Me Crazy (Faith Healers)"
'Danny' : Oboe on "Didn't I Lorraine"
Dave Budgell : Background vocals on "When I'm With You"
Peter Rochon : Additional Keyboards & Effects

All Tunes except "When I'm With You" & "West Coast Saga" were recorded at Toronto Sound Studios, Canada
The basic Tracks for the above were recorded at RCA Studios, Toronto, Canada by Craig Richardson

Produced by Tom Cochrane
Co-Production & Mix Down by Tom Cochrane, Francis W.H. Davies & Paul Barker
Engineered by Paul Barker
Mastering Engineer : Robert Ludwig, Masterdisk, New York