16/12/2015

Average White Band "Living In Colour" (2003) -Adult Contemporary / Pop Soul-



Label : The William Morris Agency


Royaume-Uni 01 - Check Your Groove (Alan Gorrie, Jones & Fred Vigdor)
02 - Down To The River (Alan Gorrie)
03 - Living In Colour (Matt Noble & Alan Gorrie)
04 - One Of My Heartbeats (Alan Gorrie & Klyde Jones)
05 - Close To You Tonight (Alan Gorrie & Klyde Jones)
06 - Half Moon In The Crescent City (Alan Gorrie)
07 - Think Small (Alan Gorrie & Fred Vigdor)
08 - I Can't Help It (Alan Gorrie)
09 - I'm Gonna Make You Love Me (Kenny Gamble, Jerry Ross & Leon Huff)
10 - Love Won't Let Me Wait (Bobby Eli & Vinnie Barrett)


Recorded at :
The Loft, Bronxville, NY - Engineers : Roy Matthews & Matt Noble
Wayne's World, Pound Ridge, NY - Engineers : Phil Pagano, Assistant : Wayne Warnecka
Mixed at Pulse Studios, Staten Island, NY - Mix Engineer : Phil Pagano
Produced by The Average White Band & Matt Noble

Average White Band :
Onnie McIntyre : Guitars & Vocals
Alan Gorrie : Bass, Keys & Vocals
Fred Vigdor : Saxes & Horn Charts
Klyde Jones : Guitar, Bass & Vocals
Brian Dunne : Drums & Programming

Additional Musicians :
Eliot Lewis : Clavinet ("Down To The River" & "Think Small")
Clif Lyons : Saxophone ("Down To The River", "I Can't Help It" & "Check Your Groove")
John Fumasolli : Trombone ("I'm Gonna Make You Love Me" & "One Of My Heartbeats")
Bill Harris : Baritone Saxophone ("I'm Gonna Make You Love Me" & "One Of My Heartbeats")
Tony Kadlec : Trumpet ("I'm Gonna Make You Love Me" & "One Of My Heartbeats")
Carlos Gomez : Percussion ("I'm Gonna Make You Love Me" & "One Of My Heartbeats")
Joe Najmy : Piano & Hammond Organ ("Half Moon In The Crescent Day")
Rob Aries : Piano ("Love Won't Let Me Wait")