02/07/2020

Al Nobriga with Island Company "They're Playing My Music" (1981) - Westcoast Rock / Soft Rock Hawaiian-



Label : Broad Records / Aloha Got Soul (AGS-040)


États-Unis Side 1

01 - Haole Girl (Al Nobriga)
02 - They're Playing My Music (Al Nobriga)
03 - Break Away (I'd Rather Be Sailing) (Al Nobriga)
04 - Goodbye Girl (Al Nobriga)
05 - Comin' Back (Al Nobriga)

Side 2

01 - Wish I Could Love Somebody (Al Nobriga)
02 - BC (Al Nobriga)
03 - Lady In My Life (Al Nobriga)
04 - Canadian Girl (Al Nobriga)
05 - My Last Disco Song (Al Nobriga)


Producer : Grodon Broad
Executive Producer : Robert Lawrence
Recording Studio : Sounds of Hawaii
Engineers : Herb Ono, Stan Ono

Musicians :

Rhythm Section
Glen Goto : Rhodes
Kimo Cornwell : Piano
David Inamine : Bass
Scott Kohler : Drums
Jimmy Funai : Guitar

Horns
Mike Morita, Mike Lewis : Trumpets
Ira Nepus : Trombone
Michael Paulo : Alto Sax

Strings
Dale Bechtel, Arthur Loventhal, Clair Hazzaed, Heidy McCole : Violins
Nancy Masak, Beverly Le Beck : Cellos

Horns Arranged by Glen Goto
Strings Arranged by Charles Blaker