03/11/2019

Twiggy "Please Get My Name Right" (1977) -Country Pop-



Label : Mercury Records


Royaume-Uni 1

01 - Rings (Alex Harvey & Eddie Reeves)
02 - I Hope We Get To Love In Time (James Dean & Clover)
03 - Cooking School (Jackson Browne)
04 - I'll Be Doggone (William 'Smokey' Robinson, Warren Moore & Marvin Tarplin)
05 - I Lie Awake And Dream Of You (Alex Call & Clover)
06 - Fish In The Sea (Karen Alexander)
07 - My Town (Kate McGarrigle & Anna McGarrigle)

2

01 - Brown Shoes (Karen Alexander)
02 - You've Got Me To Hold On To (Dave Loggins)
03 - I Love Us (Jeff Tweel)
04 - Everything Falls Into Place (Andy Pratt)
05 - 20/20 Hindsight (Linda Hargrove)
06 - Please Get My Name Right (Roger Cook)


Produced by Tony Eyers
String Arrangements : Gerry Butler
Executive Producer : Nigel Grainge

Drums & Percussion : Micky Chine
Bass : Johnny Ciambotti
Keyboards : Sean Hopper
Mouth Harp : Huey Louis
Acoustic Guitar : Alex Call
Steel Guitar, Electric Guitar & Mandolin : John McFee
Violin Solo on "I Hope We Get To Love In Time" : John McFee

Recorded at Phonogram, Hilversum
Mixed at Phonogram Studios, London
Engineered & Mixed by Steve Brown