16/11/2019

Marvin Gaye "I Want You" (1976) -Smooth Soul-



Label : Motown Record Corporation


États-Unis Side One

01 - I Want You (Vocal) (Leon Ware & T-Boy Ross)
02 - Come Live With Me Angel** (Leon Ware & Jackie Hilliard)
03 - After The Dance (Instrumental) (Marvin Gaye & Leon Ware)
04 - Feel All My Love Inside (Marvin Gaye & Leon Ware)
05 - I Wanna Be Whre You Are (Leon Ware & T-Boy Ross)

Side Two

01 - I Want You (Intro Jam) (Leon Ware & T-Boy Ross)
02 - All The Way Around* (Leon Ware & T-Boy Ross)
03 - Since I Had You (Marvin Gaye & Leon Ware)
04 - Soon I’ll Be Loving You Again (Marvin Gaye, Leon Ware & T-Boy Ross)
05 - I Want You (Intro Jam) (Leon Ware & T-Boy Ross)
06 - After The Dance (Vocal) (Marvin Gaye & Leon Ware)


Produced by Leon Ware
Associate Producer : *T-Boy Ross & **Hal Davis

Bass : Chuck Rainey, Wilton Felder, Ron Brown, Henry Davis
Drums : James Gadson
Percussion : Gary Coleman, John 'Jack' Arnold
Piano & Fender Rhodes : Sonny Burke, John Barnes, Jerry Peters
Conga & Bongo : Bobbye Hall, Eddie 'Bongo' Brown
Guitars : Melvin 'Wah Wah' Watson, Ray Parker Jr., David T. Walker, Dennis Coffey, Jay Graydon
Strings & Horns Arranged by Coleridge Taylor Perkinson
Rhythm Arranged by Leon Ware

Mixing & Master Engineer : Art Stewart
Recording Engineers : Art Stewart & Fred Ross
Recorded, Mixed & Mastered at Motown Recording Studio & Marvin Gaye Recording Studio, Hollywood, California
Executive Producers : Marvin Gaye & Berry Gordy