29/11/2019

Dallas Holm & Praise "I Saw The Lord" (1981) -CCM / Westcoast Rock-



Label : Greentree Records


États-Unis Side One

01 - Worth The Waiting (Dallas Holm)
02 - Peaceful Harbor (Dallas Holm)
03 - Hey Child (Dallas Holm)
04 - How Can I Be So Wrong (Dallas Holm)
05 - Bloodline (Mickey Cates)
06 - I Am So Happy (Dallas Holm)

Side Two

01 - I Saw The Lord (Dallas Holm)
02 - Along The Way (Tim Sheppard & John T. Benson)
03 - I Believe In You (Bob Dylan)
04 - I've Never Been Out Of His Care (Phil Johnson)
05 - Come Sweet Jesus (Dallas Holm)


Produced by Phil Johnson
Recorded & Remixed at Soundstage Studios, Nashville, TN by Brent King
Assistants to the Engineer : Steve Fralick, Tim Rush & Lee Goitzsch ("Hey Child")

Musicians :
Keyboards : Shane Keister, Smitty Price
Bass : Jack Williams
All Guitars : Hadley Hockensmith
Drums : Larrie Londin
Percussion : Farrell Morris
All Saxophones : Dennis Solee
Strings : The Shelley Kurland Strings

Rhythm Tracks & Strings Arranged by Jack Williams

All Vocals by Dallas Holm, Tim Johnson & Randy Adams