19/09/2019

Michael Bolton "Soul Provider: The Best Of" (2009) -Blue-Eyed Soul / Adult Contemporary / Westcoast Rock-



Label : Sony Music Entertainment


États-Unis Disc 1

01 - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You (Michael Bolton & Doug James)
02 - Time, Love And Tenderness (Diane Warren)
03 - When A Man Loves A Woman (Calvin Lewis & Andrew Wright)
04 - How Can We Be Lovers (Michael Bolton, Diane Warren & Desmond Child)
05 - Soul Provider (Michael Bolton & Andy Goldmark)
06 - To Love Somebody (Barry & Robin Gibb)
07 - Fool's Game (Mark Mangold, Michael Bolton & Craig Brooks)
08 - Back In My Arms Again (Brian Holland, Lamont Dozier & Eddie Holland)
09 - Steel Bars (Michael Bolton & Bob Dylan)
10 - That's What Love Is All About (Michael Bolton & Eric Kaz)
11 - (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay (Otis Redding & Steve Cropper)
12 - When I'm Back On My Feet Again (Diane Warren)
13 - Georgia On My Mind (H. Carmichael & S. Gorrell)
14 - Everybody's Crazy (Michael Bolton)
15 - Said I Loved You... But I Lied (Michael Bolton & Robert 'Mutt' John Lange)
16 - Completely (Diane Warren)
17 - Ain't Got Nothing If You Ain't Got Love (Michael Bolton & Robert 'Mutt' John Lange)
18 - Walk Away (Michael Bolton & Diane Warren)

Disc 2

01 - Love Is A Wonderful Thing (Michael Bolton & Andy Goldmark)
02 - Can I Touch You... There (Michael Bolton & Robert 'Mutt' John Lange)
03 - The Hunger (Michael Bolton & Jonathan Cain)
04 - Go The Distance (Alen Menken & David Zippel)
05 - Sexual Healing (Marvin Gaye, David Ritz & Odell Elliott Brown Jr.)
06 - Reach Out I'll Be There (Brian Holland, Lamont Dozier & Eddie Holland)
07 - The Best Of Love (Michael Bolton & Babyface)
08 - Wait On Love (Michael Bolton & Jonathan Cain)
09 - Since I Fell For You (Buddy Johnson)
10 - Lean On Me (Bill Withers)
11 - I Found Someone (Michael Bolton & Mark Mangold)
12 - Forever's Just A Matter Of Time (Michael Bolton & Jamie Houston)
13 - Nessun Dorma! (Giacomo Puccini, Giuseppe Adami & Renato Simoni)
14 - Try A Little Tenderness (Harry McGregor Woods, James Campbell & Reginald Connelly) 
15 - Soul Of My Soul (Michael Bolton, Diane Warren & Walter Afanasieff)
16 - A Love So Beautiful (Roy Orbison & Jeff Lynne)
17 - Missing You Now (Michael Bolton, Walter Afanasieff & Diane Warren)


Compilation