02/09/2019

Loud "Loud" (2003) -Melodic Rock-



Label : /


États-Unis 01 - Tell Me Why (Loud)
02 - When I Feel Like That (Loud & Gary Michaels)
03 - Time To Let Go (Loud)
04 - Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Nothin' (Loud)
05 - Dangerous Imagination (Loud)
06 - Fly Away (Loud)
07 - Out In My Mind (Loud)
08 - Lovers In The Night (Loud)
09 - You Take Me Higher (Loud)
10 - I Can't Wait (Loud)
11 - If It Takes All Night (Loud)
12 - Take Another Look (Loud)
13 - Disc-connected (Loud)


Loud is :
Jess Harnell : Lead vocals
Chuck Duran : Guitars, Bass, Vocals
Alex Track : Drums, Keys, Vocals

All Songs Written, Arranged & Produced by Loud
Recorded, Mixed & Mastered at Track Entertainment Studios, Los Angeles
Engineered by Alex Track & Chuck Duran
Mixed & Mastered by Bob Horn

Additional Musicians :
Bob Horn : Bass
Lead vocal on "I Can't Wait" by Chuck Duran
Additional Lyrics on "When I Feel Like That" by Gary Michaels