22/04/2019

Mike D'Abo "Down At Rachel's Place" (1972) -Soft Rock / Blue-Eyed Soul-



Label : A&M Records


Royaume-Uni 1

01 - Rachel's Place (Mike D'Abo)
02 - Belinda (Mike D'Abo)
03 - Poor Man's Son (Mike D'Abo)
04 - You Are The Singer (Mike D'Abo)
05 - My Life (Is Starting From Today) (Mike D'Abo)

2

01 - Little Miss Understood (Mike D'Abo)
02 - Salvation Song (Mike D'Abo)
03 - Battlefield (Mike D'Abo)
04 - Tomorrow On My Mind (Mike D'Abo)


All Songs, Vocals & Keyboards by Mike D'Abo
Bass Guitar : Mo Foster
Drums : Grant Serpell
Acoustic Guitar : Mike Jopp
Harmonica, Tenor & Soprano Saxes, Flutes : Lyn Dobson
Acoustic Guitar on "Belinda", "My Life (Is Starting From Today)" & "Tomorrow On My Mind" : John Kongos
Guitar Solos on "You Are The Singer" & "Tomorrow On My Mind" : Mike Lentin
Percussion on "Poor Man's Son" & "Battlefield" : Ray Cooper
Trombone on "Salvation Song" : Keith Christie
Concertina on "Battlefield" : Jimmy Robertson
Organ on "My Life (Is Starting From Today)" : Mike Moran
Strings Arrangements on "Belinda" & "You Are The Singer" : Tony Cox

Produced by Chris Demetriou
Engineered by Ken Scott & Ted Sharpe
Recorded at Trident Studios, London, W.1